Step by Step

   "Before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success." - Henry Ford
     I am almost there. I am nearing the finish line. I am ready.
     As Henry Ford said, getting ready is the magic trick. We all have goals in mind and see the end, but we sometimes do not realize the preparation that must take place.
     In this case, creating a magazine, I need to realize that I must look at the process as a whole and not just the final product.
     While I am keeping my vision in mind, I have come up with a few steps that will help me reach my goal.
      I am running a marathon, but must train before I can finish the race. Here are steps that I must follow in order to cross the finish line.
Step one: Order props on Amazon Prime. As of now, I have a shopping cart full of gismos and   gadgets in my Amazon cart that will be used during my photo shoot. I must order them so that the pictures can out exactly as I want.
Step two: Pick a location. I want to stick to a bright them and must find a location that gives me access to this dream. Maybe Wynwood Walls, graffiti filled streets created by unique artists that tell extraordinary stories. 
Step three: Decide what camera I am going to use. An iPhone, a digital camera, I need to decide ASAP.
Step four: Clothing time. I have all of my clothing themes picked out. Thankfully, my model happens to have an extremely trendy closet that we can use for our benefit.
Step five: Work toward putting the final product together. Once steps one through four are complete, I feel that this step will come easily. 
     I am so excited that I am nearing the end. I want my final product to be completed already but know that I have work that I need to do to get there.

Comments

Popular Posts