3/4 there!

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
     I have a lot of enthusiasm. So yes, I hope something great is achieved.
     I am working very hard on this project. Today was layout day. I didn't go to school today so I have had the entire day to work on my magazine, and I've made a lot of progress.
     I finished the cover, the table of contents, and a photo of the dat section. Now all I have left is my two page layout.
     I am extremely proud of how it came out so far. My cover is superb. I am actually obsessed with it. It took me a while to figure out how I wanted to place everything, what font I wanted to use, what color scheme I wanted to go with, but once I figured it out, it came along extremely nicely.
     The real key was figuring out which picture I wanted to use. I had so many options to choose from. So I took about a half hour to look through each and every one on my computer. I narrowed it down to five of my favorite and then thought where I wanted to place everything.
     Once the picture was chosen for my cover, I put it all together and voila, my masterpiece was created.
     The table of contents was next. I needed some inspiration so I looked to Vogue and Seventeen for help. There they were, pretty much handing me advice just by looking at each page closely. Once I got my inspiration, I hit Joomag and created my table of contents, which I have to say came out perfectly.

     The next layout was my photo of the month section. In all honesty, I am absolutely in love with the picture that I posted last blog. The sprinkle lips are fun and upbeat and pull readers in. So, I really wanted to include this picture and thought a photo of the month page would highlight it extremely well.

     I am so proud of myself and the way my magazine is turning out. It is bold, fun, and everything I wanted.


   

Comments

Popular Posts