Let's do this!!!

"Denim has always been an everyday symbol for style." - Ritu Kumar
     Denim is the main subject of my whole magazine. It is my theme, my everything. I want this two page layout to capture that concept.
     I'm about to let you in on a little secret... this is so hard.
     I know I have a vision, but it is so hard to put it on paper.
     I have tried to find a website or app that resembles Photoshop because I would prefer to not have to go and buy it.
     I have tried IPiccyCanva, and so many others. None of them seem to work if I'm being honest.
     But then I tried Preview. It took me a while to figure out how to work it, but it was by far my favorite one and most accessible out of the bunch.
    I then went to my favorite pictures of the photo shoot and starting cutting Carli out of each picture so the background could disappear.
    I am almost there and very excited. I still have some work to do, but my goal is to finish the entire magazine by the end of the night and have the CCR to you by Tuesday. Let's do this!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts