My Project, My Journey

"True success is not a project but a journey" - Myles Munroe
    This is my project, and therefore it is my journey. So this is where the journey begins...
     I am starting with an idea, like everything else. The first thing I though to do was to open up Joomag and begin creating an idea for a cover. Joomag is a great website and very easy to mess around with. Helpful Hint: The best ideas come from messing around and coming across something brilliant.
     At first, I was unsure how to work with the website. I have never used Joomag before, let alone created a magazine. When I was absolutely positive that it would take me hours to figure out how to use Joomag, a helpful guide popped up.
                                            
     Instantly, I was presented with a link that changed my whole perception of creating this magazine. Here I was, thinking it would be so very hard to work this website and make sure it looked exactly how I envisioned, but this Youtube tutorial is going to be such a positive help.
     The tutorial showed me how to use the toolbar, which includes page layout options, basic design elements, and more difficult but attractive design elements.
     I am so excited now that I know how to edit and create a real magazine. I am one step closer to making my vision become a reality and one step farther along on my journey.

Work Cited:
J. (2016, October 25). Create a Magazine Page in the Crater Editor. Retrieved March 20, 2017, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqj5-z1cQHI

Comments

Popular Posts