There is no "I" in team

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” – Mother Teresa

            I find peer reviewing to be one of the most helpful concepts. My peers help me by catching my mistakes providing me with helpful how-tos. But what I find most useful from peer reviewing, is looking at others work and becoming inspired.
            Today, my teacher paired us into groups of five. We were separated from our normal partners so we could get new feedback from new people, which I thought was a fantastic idea.
            Once we were in our groups, we acted as though we were presenting a marketing campaign to our bosses. At first, it was intimidating showing others my work because I did not know if others would understand the concept.
            However, the peer review proved to be very helpful. My peers gave me feedback that I found both useful and productive.
            Peer’s feedback:
1.     Stick to the bright color theme because it is both engaging and reaches your target audience.
2.     Find a model that is fun and brings positive energy. (I already have one in mind)
3.     Emphasize that the issue is the New Year and create content pertaining to this idea.
These are just some of the important ideas that they presented me with. I thought the peer review was extremely helpful.
Through watching others ideas, I found others to have dynamic and mind blowing thoughts. One girl is sticking to a black, white, and hint of red theme. It is simple but the overall idea she has looks amazing so far.

            

Comments

Popular Posts