My Voice


"Good visual layout shows the logical structure of a program." - Steve Mcconnell
            I think this quote is extremely fitting for this project. Each individual’s thought processes and ideas are posted in their individual blogs. You are looking right into the mind of each magazine or film creator.
            In this post, I want to discuss the blog because I feel as though it is such an important part of this project/journey.
            I have been able to write down everything that comes to mind in this blog, which is extremely valuable. This is because, writing everything down has allowed me to expand off of my ideas and look back to see what I was previously thinking.
            Blogging has never been an interest of mine… until now.
            Now, I have the ability to speak my mind. Although this blog pertains to the project, I truly feel that my voice is still being heard behind the magazine because of this blog.
            Today, I changed the layout of my blog. I went from having a subtle, simple approach, incorporating the colors black, white, and pink. But then I started playing around with blogger, and found an awesome layout design that I can incoorporate into my magazine.
            I think it is important for the magazine and the blog to go hand and hand, because readers can then have a true sense of my thought process and vision for the final piece.
            Now, my blog currently looks like this…

            I have a feeling my magazine will be similar…

Comments

Popular Posts