2018 Fashion Forecast

"Life is too short for non-wow projects." - Tom Peters
             Today was content day. Meaning, I started writing the article for my two-page spread. I chose to go with my fashion forecast for 2018.
            So, here is my forecast:
1.     Denim - Denim is back in. Starting with denim jackets to denim jeans to denim shorts to denim shirts to denim skirts. Denim on Denim on Denim.
2.     Flash glasses – any sunglasses with a hint of color, especially mirrored are the new and in eyewear.
3.     Skirts and t-shirts – skirts can be worn casually with a casual t-shirt. Get rid of the idea that skirts are fancy. They are casual, in, and totally trendy.

This is just the start of my forecast. There is more to come as my brain keeps working. I have found my model and am starting to decide on photo choices.
I want to keep it bright and bold, but I also don’t want to take away from the clothing trends and choices.
I need to start planning the lighting scheme, the location, and so much more.
However, I am one step closer to the final project and I see my vision becoming a reality each time I press post on Blogger. 

Comments

Popular Posts